Thursday, December 28, 2017

Be brave - Fly

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost today. The year is almost over and I am happy to share one more post for 2017. I have made a tag:


This is what I did to the chipboard:


I love these chipboards because they are really sturdy and you can abuse them all you want ! 


I decided to go easy today and heat emboss it with 4 colours of embossing powders.


Here's what that looks like.


A little sparkle too ! 


The base of this tag is some pattern paper on which I glued some text paper and then inked the edges all around. I also did a little bit of rubber stamping, only around the edges. 


The child is a paper doll by Tim Holtz and I gave him a tiny little bit of colour. I also gave him butterfly wings. These are also from a set by Tim Holtz. Lastly I added some of the glittery Yellow embossing powder along some of the edges and then called the tag done ! 



I hope you got some inspiration from my post ! 


You'll find the 'Fly' chipboard HERE

Thank you for stopping by today and Happy new Year ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment