Monday, November 21, 2016

Yuletide by Lynne Forsythe

....Tis the season, to get busy!!
I always seem to be in need of
some type of last minute gift, this time of year....
Here is an EASY PEASY
"Yuletide" wall hanging I made in a half hour!


I think....
I may need to stock up on a few more packages of
UmWowStudio ~ Yuletide tags

The base for "Yuletide" is piece of 100 year old Barn Board.


I then assembled various layers of
Vintage Lace
Wire Mesh
Vintage Sheet Music
Burlap
Canvas and
Flute

I painted each of the Yuletide tags with
Polishing Plaster and
finished them off with a jute bow!






I'm off to order more "Yuletide" tags!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the UmWowStudio Fans!!
PS....YES that is snow in my photos....
first one of the season!


Other Products Used
Canvas Corp Brands
Natural Canvas
Natural Burlap
Wheat Burlap
Flute

Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster Bavarian Cream





2 comments: