Monday, May 9, 2016

Vole by Magali Le Luc

Happy to see you here today!
I want to show you my last creation made with 7dots papers and the fantastic UWS products.
As you are now used to see it, I love to leave the chipboards in their natural colors. I simply LOVE their natural wood color.
Here are some close ups, which will help you to see how I layered the different elements in this layout. I choose a sepia picture to keep consistency with the natural color of the chipboards.
Have you seen these wonderful chevrons? They can be perfectly layered to create your own personal effect.
You may have noticed a doily too... I cut it into two parts and place it at the top and bottom of the picture. As my title means "FLY", I added a little butterfly as a reminder of it. I've also used the bee card from 7dots Studio.
See, the doily here...
Here are the products I used:


1 comment: