Monday, December 7, 2015

Mixed Media Spread by Monika Huculak

Introducing Guest Creative Team Member : Monika Huculak


Today I get to share with you an Art Journal spread she has put together. It is so delicious.. full of texture and color. It makes my heart soar and my imagination happy.

A few words from Monika :
I pondered for a long time what could my project be. I decided on another art journal spread. Art journaling is my biggest pleasure. As you surely already know art journaling is the perfect place for all of your creative experiments. Art journaling does not require anything specific - you don't have to plan colors, put photo, composition or do journaling etc. 

I'm always very spontaneous with colors never trying to be super precise. And I simply let my imagination run free!





Look at all the amazing color that Monika got on our Flourishes 2 chip. It accents the flourishes so well... and is so so dreamy!!







Tucked behind this gorgeous photo and surrounded by DELICIOUS texture is a piece from our Leaf Stems chipboard set.




Part of that delicious texture comes from our Damask Stencil.

2 comments: