Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tusia Lech with two layouts


Hello :)
It's been some time since I published my projects here, on UmWowStudio blog, and today I am here as UmWowStudio Brand Ambassador - very proud one :) Because I am in love in DeeDee's style of designing and her chipboard, flairs and stencils are just amazing!! I love to work with these amazing products!

I would like to show you two latest layouts, that I created using both UmWowStudio and 7 Dots Studio products (also designed by DeeDee Catron collections Yuletide and Lost and Found).

First layout was created for Words&Paintery challenge. I used mainly 7 Dots Studio Yuletide collection and did some drawing/sketching/journaling. The colors come from Glimmer Mists.


When you take a closer look you will see little chipboard drops and clouds that come from Rainy Day Confetti set. 


I love the  Lined Kite from UmWowStudio - I couldn't resist to use it for this layout.







My second project, I would like to share with you, was originally created for this month Scrap Around The World challenge. It features 7 Dots Studio Lost and Found collection and a bunch of gorgeous products from UmWowStudio - flairs, stencil and chipboard pieces. 


Gorgeous Scribble Heart Mask was used by me twice - it gives amazing, intricate effect.


Little chipboard pieces - sequins, stars, clouds are wonderful details, that give great finish.








Thank you for looking and visiting UmWowStudio blog today!
Have a great day!
Tusia

2 comments:

  1. Love these layoouts Tusia!! I especially love the doodling on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete