Monday, September 7, 2015

Favorite beaches


Hello everyone, Danielle here with you today! I have a mini album to share that I've made with the fun Tag Book chipboard, that comes with a binding ring. This tag book makes it super easy to make a mini in a short time.

My album is about some of my favorite beaches, so it had to be colorful with colors that scream beach to me. I started painting the tag book in a bright teal color.

I painted all the chipboard elements that I used to decorate the mini, using these acrylic paint colors.
  The paper embellishments are from the Fancy Pants Summer Sun collection and for the cover of the mini I added a button from the Oh the places we'll go flair set.






These are all the products that I've used, with links to them in the store.

Thank you for stopping by today!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! The colors are fabulous... makes me want to go to each of these beaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Danielle! I love that bright teal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love the bright colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS mini Danielle!!!
    LOVE your teal base!!!
    What a wonderful theme, your photos look great ... thinking I wouldn't mind taking a trip down memory lane with beautiful beaches we have visited too => THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE CHIPPIE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fresh and fun mini!
    I love the colors that you went with.
    Very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete