Friday, June 12, 2015

Change by Sindi Jeffers

Hi everyone! I stopped by today to share a new layout with my UmWowStudio goodies!

We visited Rock City in Chattanooga, TN around 2010. Caleb was a little guy then and got a really big kick out of trying on the famous Rock City gnome hat. He wasn't quite as big a fan this time, since he's almost a teenager and, of course, he's entirely too cool for a gnome hat. Needless to say, I forced him to wear it for about 30 seconds and I'm sure I'll be hearing about it for the next 30 years.

For this layout, I used one of the large polaroid frames. I covered it with some glitter and absolutely love the look it created. I also used one of the layered arrows. I backed the arrow with some patterned paper. I also used some of the negative pieces from the explore tags to add a few circles around the page.

UmWowStudio Products Used: 



No comments:

Post a Comment