Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year Snapshot by Jen Matott

I love New Year's Eve!  Even though I don't go out anymore to celebrate (truth be told, my family falls asleep before the ball drops!), I still love to celebrate with my kids and husband with a special dinner, silly hats, and noise makers.  We usually have a later dinner, dessert, confetti at 10:00 and then bedtime for the kids.  I stay up late scrapbooking or art making and sipping champagne.  This page is from our festivities last New Year's Eve.

 For this page, I used the UmWow Studio Star Confetti Mask to create a background with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos® color in Iced Chai and a foam dabber. 
 I love the UmWow Studio Documented Hashtag Banner Chip and popped it up with some dimensional foam dots.   Lots of UmWow Studio Star Confetti Chipboard was added to the star background to create dimension!

Some scribbles with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Colored Pencils and PITT artist pens create a fun addition to this page.  I love the gold and chipboard together.

What kinds of New Year's traditions do you have in your family?

Materials:
UmWow Studio Documented Hashtag Banner Chip
UmWow Studio Star Confetti Mask
UmWow Studio Star Confetti Chipboard
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos® color in Iced Chai
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Colored Pencils in Neutral
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT artist pens
Twine - American Crafts
Cardstock -American Crafts
American Crafts Thickers
Prima Marketing charms and leaves
My Mind's Eye papers
India Ink

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the star mask, and the colors of this page!

    ReplyDelete