Saturday, January 3, 2015

Adventure by Cassie Box


I am super excited to join the UmWow team!
I am a big fan of UW chippies. I use them on everything!
For my first project, I got to work with this sketch:


I love a great sketch!
When I saw this one, I knew I had to use that Maggie Holmes paper in the background.
The color gradient was inspiring.
I am a fan of layers and mixing products.
I used Circle Confetti as, well...confetti.
I like lots of confetti and random bits on my layouts.
UmWow Chippies are perfect for that!
If you know me, you know I hoard.
I never want to run out of that Retro Love Set.
I love that hand heart so much.

Other products used:
Heidi Swapp September Skies wood, Heidi Swapp stickers, Maggie Holmes die cuts, Canvas Corp twine, Bella Blvd stickers, Jillibean Soup Wooden Nickel, Jillibean Soup Everyday Tags, Dymo Label, Ek Success 2 point banner punch, Amy Tangerine paper strips, Ruby Rock-it enamel dots, Project Life 3x4 cards, Fancy Pants corrugated paper, May Arts twill, White woodgrain Limba cardstock.


3 comments:

  1. Quite a nice piece you created there!

    And of course congratulations on joining the UmWow team!

    ^GB
    DYMOsupport

    ReplyDelete