Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Cozy Fall Tag


Hello and happy Sunday to all you wonderful UmWowStudio fans! It's Amy here to share a sweet tag I made to celebrate the arrival of fall here in the USA....and along with this glorious season comes scarves and jackets, and bundling up to enjoy cider and hay rides. I wanted to take a stamped image of a girl all bundled for fall, and doll it up with fabulous UmWowStudio products.


I started with layering paint onto my tag, and then layering stenciling, using the Harlequin Mask and Circle Confetti Mask. I next layered on plenty of papers, trims and tapes, and stamped and mounted my stamped image, using 3D foam tape.



After adding the Prima flower at the top of the tag, along with some leaves, an UmWowStudio Leaf Stem was just the ticket to an elegant look, and sprinklings of Star Confetti across the top and middle gave a lot of interest.













Finally, I added the Alpha One letters to spell "cozy fall" at the bottom of the tag. These letters are the perfect delicate size for a tag project like this. I'm so happy with the outcome!

Thanks so much for having a look at my tag, and I hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend!
~Amy

Supply List: 
UmWowStudio: 
Masks :Circle Confetti, Harlequin
Chipboard: Alpha One, Star Confetti, Leaves and Stems
Stamp: Stampotique
Trims: Webster's Pages, Vintage
Washi Tapes: Tim Holtz, Recollections
Ink: IMAGINE Crafts
Paint: 13 Arts, Plaid
Papers: Moxie (from Scraps of Darkness Kit: Transitions)

1 comment: