Tuesday, September 30, 2014

'Miss M'

Hello there!
I'm back...Geraldine here to share a layout once again of my daughter Mackenna.
My favourite colours to scrap are ~ Teal-Turquoise-Brown-Gold and shades around the spectrum of those and today I decided to create with the softer palette of those.
'Miss M'
 
 
UmWowStudio Products:
 
 
Paper, Stamps and tags -Nature Walk & 9th Wave from 7DotsStudio.
Colour - Lindy's Stamp Gang, Art Anthology. irRESISTible's & Tim Holtz
 
 
I started the page by priming with Gesso, applied all the stamping then I used Modelling Paste for the stencils, added all the colour to the background...added a little too much so simply covered with another layer of gesso to hide my overkill. The chipboard is first inked and then coated in Tim Holtz crackle paint and various inks and sprays.
Once all my embellishments etc. are in place I went back and added a little more colour and stamping enjoyed a cup of Tea and decided to add a little bit of  that Tea in spots too!
 


Hope you enjoy  looking at my layout and thanks for dropping by the blog...See you soon! 

6 comments: