Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cloud Surfer

cloud surfer full, ALLassiter Hi there! It's Amy here today, to share a layout made with some wonderful UmWowStudio products, and pops of some of my favorite colors. I used my new Gelli Plate, paints, and the Hexagon Mask. I also used the mask and some black ink, and created spots of honeycomb randomly throughout the page. I like this eye catching detail. cloudflowersclose
The photos are of my daughter, at the time 13 years old, heading down the hall to the beach, while we were in Hawai'i. She was excited, and thinking carefully about what was ahead...and it was a neat moment I still remember vividly. It's nice to have the photograph to go back in time to a lovely moment.
I used a vintage doily, some grunged up Prima flowers, and the beautiful flower chipboard piece from the Flora and Fauna collection  to complete the top of the layout. chipcloud
Finally, I created the little cluster at the bottom of the page, using several little elements that were used elsewhere on the layout. Topping it off is the cute "Be Happy" flair piece, from the Sidewalk Chalk Flair collection.

be happy flair corner

It's amazing how all the different little shapes from the different chipboard confetti collections, easily come together to add something special to a page. On this page, I used bits from the Hexagon, and Star, confettis, and they make a lovely little sprinkle of happiness.
Thanks so much for having a look today. I enjoy spreading the UmWowStudio love, and hope you too will grab some and make something pretty, very soon! 
~Amy

Supply List:
UmWowStudio
Hexagon Mask
Hexagon and Star Chipboard Confetti
Sidewalk Chalk flair
Flora and Fauna chipboard Flower

Paper: Fab Scraps, from Scraps of Darkness Kits
Ink: IMAGINE Crafts
Metal Embellishments: Tim Holtz
Flowers: Prima, Recollections
Twine: May Arts
Stickers/Die Cuts: 7 Dots Studio-Nature Walk
Paint: Folk Art, 13 Arts

3 comments:

  1. Love,love,love all the fun elements on this great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you do with paint and ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is and amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete