Monday, April 7, 2014

Look At The Stars

Hello everyone!

Don't you love it when a page or project comes together easily? Well I've had this photo of my daughter for several years, waiting for the "right" way to scrap it. Then I pulled out the beautiful UmWowStudio Soar Tags and suddenly something clicked and voila! I had a page!


I started by covering parts of the tags with gesso. Next, I randomly splattered the tags with a Distress stain. I then misted them with a Dylusions ink and ended with some flicks of a Tattered Angels spray. As you can see, I kept everything in the blue family.


The flairs from the Dream a Little Dream set went so well with this page not only because of the color scheme but because of the theme. All I did was add a little pat of glitter to them.


And another tag....isn't that butterfly cut out so lovely? Of course I had to use Confetti Stars....I can hardly make a page without them. They are dressed up with gesso, Lumiere acrylic paints and dabbed with glitter.


I do love this phrase......


I hope you enjoyed this! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

7 Dots Studio: Love is in the Air
Distress Stain
Dylusions ink
Tattered Angels 
Lumiere Acrylic paint






6 comments:

  1. Well done :) this has got to be one of my all time most favorite layouts ever!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is just beautiful! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miae!! This layout is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm....like.....WOWsies a mill times over....totally sensational...loooove it:) Gorgeous use of the tags, too:):)

    ReplyDelete