Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Raising an Artist

Hello! It's Amy here today, and I'm super excited to share a layout I created, using fabulous goodies from UmWowStudio and 7 Dots Studio! What a fabulous combination of products!
I used the UmWowStudio Layered Circles and stamped a super cool image that I could layer up, to create dimension. I also used the Layered Banners and Layered Stars that worked perfectly with a little color from the stamp, but the glorious kraft color is still the star of the show. The neutrals that are in the 7 Dots Studio 9th Wave and Messy Head collections that I used for this layout, work like magic with all of the UmWowStudio chipboard pieces.
I hope that I inspired you a little today, to get messy! I had such a wonderful time creating this layout, and can't wait to pop back in the studio this evening to get my scrap on!  
<3 Amy

Supplies Used:
chipboard: UmWowStudio Layered Circles, Layered Stars, Layered Banners.; Paper: 7 Dots Studio 9th Wave Collection, Messy Head Collection; Die Cuts/Alpha Stickers: 7 Dots Studio Messy Head, All I Ever, Love is in the Air; Stamp: Viva Las VegaStamps Compass by Brian Kesinger; Punchinella: Gauche Alchemy; Mist /Ink/Paint: Dylusions (chocolate), Color Shine (teal), Ranger Distress Stain (walnut), Ranger Archival Ink (coffee), Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx (denim) Faber-Castell Gelatos (Blueberry, Sno-Cone), Plaid Folk Art Acrylic paint (mauve) pens: Faber-Castell

2 comments: