Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Make A Wish {12x12 by Kylie Drake}

It's Creative Team Wednesday and I've got Kylie stopping by today with her totally knockout style!


Kylie says "UmWowStudio chipboard lends itself so well to Fall pictures and I have a stack of family pics from last year that I need to scrap. I wanted to use my embellishments to highlight my sister's relationship with her son and I think the Make-a-Wish flair and the combination of the Heart Hands and layered chip do this wonderfully. I love using embellishments to tell a story. 


Maya Rd kraft envelope, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type stickers, gloosy accents, Bazzil cardstock, American Crafts and Kaisercraft papers."

I don't think I can say enough how proud I am of the creative team --- each and every week I'm so pumped to share their work, and it's all SO DIFFERENT! Kylie's style has always been so graphically stunning. I'm honored to share her work using our chipboard :) Leave her some love!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the paper circle background and the variety of chip pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that circles are big again and the hands/heart is too cute! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm nothing if not a trendsetter Auntie Em - ROFLMAO! Have you been scrapping lately? It's been a while since I have seen any of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the Heart Hands! Beautifully well designed page!

    ReplyDelete