Friday, June 14, 2013

The little things {A new page in my mini!}


Good morning friends!! 

Today I'm sharing a new page in my Little Things of 2013 mini album. 



We got out first haircut this year, and as that might need documenting on a nice 12x12 format, I thought the bedhead before the cut was something to be held onto, also. ♥


I used the brand new Film Reel Countdown set of flair and Chevron Confetti from UmWowStudio. The alphas are from Echo park, the ribbon is May Arts, and I used Helmar's Acid Free Glue to turn the picture into its own page by covering the whole backside with glue and jut covering one of my existing pages. GREAT Illusion :) (There's a whole week of Helmar Acid Free goodness going on so check it out!)


I finished off this baby with a little doodling from my favorite pen :)

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! How could you bear to cut that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Gabe is the sweetest little squirt! Waiting with baited breath for the After picture.

    ReplyDelete