Sunday, April 28, 2013

Creative Team Call!!!

(if you're here for the May Arts Organization hop please scroll down!)

hi everyone!!

here's the announcement you've all been waiting for :D




Requirements:
  • Supply 1 project (card set, layout, altered item, mixed media) due at a specified time for the UmWowStudio blog following criteria.
  • Actively promote your project via your own blog and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
  • Display the Guest Creative Team Member button on your blog. 


In Return:
  • You will receive an abundance of UmWowStudio chipboard.
  • Be promoted all over OUR Social Media platforms and blog. 
  • Be permanently linked to via our blog. 


To Be Considered:
  • Provide me with your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
  • Include and showcase 2-3 of your best and or favorite projects. (I'd love to see LINKS to posts on your blog if they're there) 
  • Tell me why you'd like to be considered.
  • Provide a list of current and past design teams, and any galleries you feature your work in!
  • Join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Email everything to umwowstudio@gmail.com with "GCT Call - YOUR NAME" in the subject line :)

The call ends 4/30/13
new GCT members will be contacted by 5/7/13
Term starts JUNE and runs through DECEMBER.
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!


12 comments:

  1. Oh perfect timing!!I I just got my chipboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...I just got my order and having been "dying" to play around with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, sorry for the double post!! Just popped in to say I love my new chipboard pieces!!! Posted a few layouts I used them on at WWW.MarlenesScrappyPlace.blogspot.com if you want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely trying out for this! Just used some of your chipboard on a layout! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY!! I <3 Chipboard!!! Your's look A-MAY-ZING!!! Will be sending off my DT application ASAP!! Just "found" you guys from a friend in my news feed!! Going to go over to your website now and can't wait to get my hands on your beautiful chippies!! LUV THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Chipboard! I will be sending in my application!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo fun!!! I'm definitely going to try to apply! I LOVED my box of chip from you guys!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Submission sent, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone gotten any emails yet?? I've been watching my inbox like a hawk!!

    ReplyDelete