Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Did you know..?

That earlier this year I took up residence as Marketing and Artistic Director for the world's largest rubber stamp manufacturer?? I did!

and I've really been striving so very hard to push the company into the lime light and give them more of the following they deserve. 

I've also been really excited to choose my own design team. one that will represent the company with great works of art all over the crafting world. 

Today starts that chance!! I posted my first ever Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team call this early morning... it's already posted on designteamcalls.com and dtcalls.com. our friends at Gauche Alchemy have let all their readers know, VLVS! readers know.. VLVS! newsletter subscribers know.. and now you.. my faithful little followers know :) 


It's really a great opportunity to work with THE best stamps out there. And there's some super great incentive. All you do is stamp and have fun! I do all the hard work :) So check it out.. and apply!!

1 comment:

  1. DeeDee...I already have 2 of my projects done for your DT call. I'll be e-mailing you soon!

    ReplyDelete