Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SketchMania #5 - 8.4.10

Hello!! Let's start right off with business: I've decided on the addition to the $15 CropCredit prize offered by CropChocolate.com - I'll add a goodie bag (color coordinated) from my private stash - It will be fun and hopefully you'll get some things you'd not normally use! It's always nice to have a burst of creativity from some weird foreign object.

Also, neither Purnima nor SarahMichelle are able to join us in the examples this week.. but we still have some fantastic work from AJ, Rachel and Myself.

I do hope you enjoy the sketch and can't wait to see what you do! Remember: Deadline is the last day of the month. Then everyone goes into the drawing for the amount of times they've participated and a winner will be chosen!

So here's the sketch and examples:

(hopefully it isn't too similar to the first one, I'm so intrigued by circles in scrapbooking that I can't really do without them!)

AJ: (with a 12x12)


RachelMay: (with a mini card!)


DeeDee: (with an 8x8)



Just submit via Mr. Linky!


5 comments:

  1. Another AWESOME sketch! Can't wait to play but tonight is Zumba so maybe tomorrow night or the weekend :-) Thanks for being such a great designer!!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great way to incorporate multiple photos! And what a nice way to use some circular epoxy letter stickers... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just uploaded my layout "Christmas 2005"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first sketch post, didn't label mine with my name. Mine is the SF Pointed Ladies and I am Liz, puffinliz. Newbie goof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops! Painted Ladies, not Pointed ladies! I am a GOOF!

    ReplyDelete